May 2007 - presentSAP CIS Representative in Republic of Belarus Large Enterprises SectorResponsibilities:1. Support sales organizations
- Account Executives - in approaching and closing opportunities on the Belarus market, by:
- helping set up contacts and drive negotiations with the customer (Large Enterpraise customer from Oil&Gas, Public Sector and Automotive. Software deals size are from 500K to 2,4M Euro, SMB customers from wholesale, automotive and retail. Software deals size are from 50k to 250k Euro;
- hunting new and leveraging existing partners, SAP partners ecosystem has grown from 4 to 10 partners for 3 years;
- leveraging SAP industry & solution expertise, ensuring high quality and required service level. 2. Business development
2.1. Increase the contribution of the Demand generation (DG) into the pipeline and SW revenue. Responsibility of Belarus Business Development programs (Industry, Solution or Generic), incl. Packaged and ISV solutions, Partner Enablement (New product expertise for partners in SAP HANA, S/4 HANA, hybris products, SAP BusineesOne, Cloud CRM), Community membership (Associations), Localization cases. Ensure programs timely execution with expected ROI, in accordance with the program plans approved by the Demand
2.2. Actively participate in marketing and media activities, including events and collaterals. Be the SAP face (spokesperson) in public events: SAP Forum Belarus (SAP Forum Minsk 2014, SAP Partners Forum Belarus 2015)
2.3. Take active part in regular joint business planning with partners. Extend the partner interface. Make sure that partner expertize and solutions are leveraged to cover whitespaces.
2.4. In close cooperation with Product management, proactively initiate localization and certification of SAP industry solutions (SAP HR Localization for Belarus with IBA together, SAP localization for finance and accounting with EPAM).
3. Strategic industry planning
Exercise industry-based approach to revenue generation by means of continuously developing and implementing winning Go-to-market strategies for the Belorussian and Armenian market. 4. Develop Expertise
Develop skills and knowledge of the system (e-learning, Training center, on-the-job training etc.)